It seems like EVERYONE wants to know how to do a brown smokey eye. You're welcome.
Just kidding (kind of). But really - if you can finger paint, you can do this. Smudge a brown eye liner on your lash line, then dust on a lighter brown shadow over the liner, from lash line to brow bone. Finally, take a pale shadow and, starting under your eye brow, blend that color down into the brown shadow (products are listed below the video).
You got this. Happy weekend!
- Make Up For Ever Radiant Primer
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden
- NARS Matte Multiple in Anguilla
- La Mer Translucent Powder
- MAC eye liner in Costa Riche
- Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze in 40 (as eye shadow)
- MAC eye shadow in Shroom
- Black eye shadow pressed into lash line
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Light Golden
- Fill in brows with MAC Brun eye shadow and set with clear brow gel
- Curl lashes and apply one coat of Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer and one coat of volumizing mascara
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer in 3
- MAC Omega eye shadow for nose contour
- Urban Decay All Nigher setting spray
- Hourglass nude crayon in 3